As your teen’s ADHD coach I will work to support your teen in a variety of ways. I will assist them to deal with life’s ups and downs and will assist them to indentify what is getting in their way of their success. The coaching/client relationship is confidential and I will work best with your teen to update you about their coaching.
The types of topics addressed during coaching but are not limited to:
- Setting goal and time line for projects
- Managing your class load
- Figure out ways to keep yourself motivated and on track
- Prioritize school assignments and projects
- Minimize distractions (technological, social, and environmental)
- Manage personal space
- Maintain your daily/weekly/monthly schedule
- Know where “stuff” is located!
- Indentify things that stress your teen out and learn ways to deal with stress
- Improve problem solving skills
- Make time for fun
- Enhance realtionships with parents and friends